You can set up automatic monthly payments charged to your credit card or drawn from your bank account (“online check,” BHT prefers the latter as it saves fees associated with credit card payments). Automatic monthly payments can pay for the Member Community Commitment and BSBH (religious and Hebrew school) tuition.
Here are the steps you need to take:
1. Navigate to the “Set up Automatic Monthly Payments” page by clicking here. You can also access this page by clicking the Member Community Commitment Home Page link under the Membership drop-down menu, or the Religious & Hebrew School link under the Learning drop-down menu.
2. You will see the following screen. Enter all of the requested information.
2. Click “Submit.”
3. The resulting screen displays your automatic payment information (example below). Doublecheck this information and print a copy for your records. You will also receive an email from Beth Hillel Temple with this information.
4. Click the Secure Payment Page button. This will take you to a page where you can enter your credit card or bank account information (“Online Check”).
5. When you have submitted this information, you will see a screen indicating whether or not the transaction was completed successfully. You will also receive an email from Beth Hillel Temple about the transaction (note, this is the second email from BHT regarding the automatic payment set-up).
6. Please contact email@example.com with any questions or problems.